vrijdag, april 20, 2012

all on the jeans

You should have noticed, dyeing is back. Dip-dyeing, tie-dyeing and any other way. Not only on your jeans, on everything. even on your bikini (see Isabel Marant).
how to wear? pastel colors will always work on a light jeans.

photos: zara.com net-a-porter.com asos.com mango.com
Flowers, in every way you can imagine. Jeans like those make me feel it's summer already!
How to wear? keep it simple, a white blouse or a tee with a blazer will do enough.
photos: zara.com net-a-porter.com 7forallmankind.com

Two jeans trends will follow soon.
it has been a long long long long time ago since my last blogpost. After a very busy time at school, it's time for bloging again.

I hope you'll al enjoy reading my blog, and don't forget to follow me!

blogger, bloglovin' twitterfacebook and instagram.

love, Amy.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. What better way to enjoy spring than wear colors on your jeans :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great post, honey! Oh, I love dyed jeans!

    Love, Jennifer

    New outfit post: Think Pink
    thefrontrowofstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jeans are so fun this season - not just black and blue
    would love for you to check out my new post
    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen