zaterdag, april 21, 2012

all on the jeans 2

Wich color? Doesn't matter! One rule: choose the color that makes you feel like summer.
how to wear: combine the jeans with a top in the same shade for the ice cream look.
photos: zara.com asos.com 

Animal prints, metallic coatings, the stars and stripes or some together? everything is possible!
How to wear: white tee, black leather biker jacket!
photos: zara.com net-a-porter.com welikefashion.com


The second part of all on the jeans.

I hope you all like it!

Don't forget to follow me!


Love, Amy.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Great post! I really like the colored jeans trend:)
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the jeans, I would love to own the american flag pair of jeans!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This just reminds me of how much I need to go stock up on new jeans. Right now I am loving pastel or colored jeans. They are so fun and lovely. Perfect for warm weather.

    ENTER MY NEW GIVEAWAY ALSO!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think your blog is so cute!!

    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/
    Do you like mine?
    Follow each other?

    Kisses Elpi xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful pants!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Vind die groene metallic jeans echt gaaf!
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the colored denim trend! <3

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen